This special session will be held by IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems and IEEE International Conference on Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, May 6 – 9, 2019.
Conference Official Web Site: http://icps19.org/uploads/Approved_SS_Prosals/SS14.pdf
Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) is reshaping the incumbent industry to smart industry featured with data-driven decision making. However, intrinsic features of IIoT also bring a number of challenges such as decentralization, poor interoperability, privacy and security vulnerabilities. Blockchain technology featured with immutability, non-repudiation and traceability brings the opportunities in addressing the challenges of IoT. The integration of blockchain with IIoT can potentially overcome the deficiencies of IIoT consequently resulting in the feasibility of IIoT in industrial sectors. Both industry practitioners and academic researchers aim at realizing general, scalable and deployable blockchain-based IIoT platforms in various application domains while there are challenges like scalable consensus algorithms and data analytics with privacy-preservation.
This special session solicits high quality and unpublished work on recent advances in Blockchain for IIoT. We solicit papers covering the following topics of interest, but not limited to:
– Advances in data analytics for Blockchain-enabled IIoT
– Advances in consensus algorithms for Blockchain-enabled IIoT
– Advances in privacy preservation for Blockchain-enabled IIoT
– Edge/Cloud intelligence for Blockchain-enabled IIoT
– Smart manufacturing for Blockchain-enabled IIoT
– Smart supply chain based on Blockchain-enabled IIoT
– Energy/smart grids/utilities based on Blockchain-based IIoT
– Intelligent transportation applications based on blockchain-enabled IIoT
Submissions Procedure: All the instructions for paper submission are included in the conference website http://icps19.org/final-paper-submission
Reception of full paper:
December 30, 2018 January 20, 2019
Paper acceptance notification: March 1, 2019